FINNLO by HAMMER Multi Gym Autark 600
FINNLO by HAMMER Multi Gym Autark 600
The AUTARK 600 strength-training station is the complete beginner gym from FINNLO and provides everything fitness athletes need! With the AUTARK 600 strength-training station you can do butterfly, latissimus pull and rowing, diverse cable pull variations, crunches and leg stretches. The triceps cable, latissimus rod and straps are included so you have the option of different handles. Another advantage of the straps is that pre-tensing your muscles results in even more effective strength-training. Now you can work your arms chest, shoulders and back in small spaces without having to leave your house.
The 80kg weight block of the AUTARK 600 strength-training station is broken down into 16 five-kilo weight plates and is easy to adjust. The strength-training station further distinguishes itself with its stable steel pipe frame and ball bearing mounted rollers.
- Price-conscious introduction to strength-training
- 80kg weight block with 16 five-kilo weight plates
- Exercise options include latissimus pull, butterfly, rowing and leg extensions
- Cable-cross function
- Includes tricep cable, latissimus rod and hand straps
- Ball bearing mounted rollers
- Steel pipe frame with up to 4mm wall thickness for stability and safety
- Max. body weight 120kg
- Dimensions when set up: 184 x 115 x 196cm
Item No. 3929 Multi Gym Autark 600
Full-body workout with cable-cross function
Muscle build-up, definition, and toning with a compact multi gym. The Autark 600 from FINNLO is a compact multi-station that allows you to intensely work all of the most important muscle groups. Even in tight spaces (space requirements only 220 x 110 x 195 cm) you can easily work your chest, back, shoulder, arm and leg muscles. The cable-cross function, which is typical of the Autark 600, ensures a broad, muscular chest. The high range of movement permitted by this function facilitates very intense muscle stimulation and the effective build-up of a broad, muscular chest.
The following goals can be achieved with the FINNLO Autark 1500:
- Men: broad, muscular chest
- Women: tightening of the chest
- Men: broad, muscular V-shape
- Women: strong back
- Men: strong, defined shoulders
- Women: toned shoulders
- Men: muscular upper arms
- Women: toning/definition of the arms
- Men: well-trained, muscular legs
- Women: toning/definition of the legs
- Men: flat six-pack and defined chest muscles
The FINNLO Autark 600 Multi Gym - intense strength-training
High resistance thanks to 80kg of weights
With 80kg of resistance in the FINNLO Autark 600 multi gym, even trained bodybuilders get their money's worth. You can easily and quickly adjust the amount of weight being used by re-inserting the pin. This means, for example, that you can quickly change the amount weights for supersets. The 90kg block is broken down into 14 five-kilo weight plates so that you can even finely tune the amount of weight at any time.
Different handhold options
Different exercise handholds are included in the scope of delivery for the Autark 600 multi gym that allow you maximum variation and diversity during your workout. A wide latissimus rod, a professional tricep cable, a rotatable curling rod and leg straps that allow for a diversity of muscle building exercises. You can work all your muscle groups with multiple handholds and exercise variations, which clearly optimises muscle stimulation and the corresponding effect.
Quality Work manship
The FINNLO Autark 600 multi gym is made of a stable steel pipe frame and, with a pipe thickness of up to 40mm, provides perfect stability and safety. All cable pull rollers are mounted on ball bearings. This ensures smooth, gliding and almost noiseless sequences of movement.
- Cable-cross function: This exercise gives you more variation in your chest workouts. The wide handhold means that you feel the strain in your chest muscles from the start of the movement and that your triceps and biceps are removed from the equation to the greatest extent possible. The cable-cross function helps you define your chest and ideally complements bench press and butterfly exercises.
- Back pull: The middle part of the back rest can be adjusted horizontally, providing you with the necessary stability for this exercise. The butterfly unit is moved back for this exercise via the quick-adjustment knob. The perfect exercise for a strong and muscular back.
- Abdominal pull / crunch: There is another cable pull directly behind your head in a seated position. You can use this cable to further work your entire chest musculature. Both straight and oblique ab muscles are optimally worked and developed with crunches. The tricep cable allows for different grip and pull variations. Autark 600 - professional ab workouts for an attractive six-pack!
The lat pull to your chest and to the your neck as well as rowing with the cable pull in a standing position further works your back muscles, in particular the latissimus. A wide, ergonomically shaped latissimus rod is available for this purpose. You can ideally work your arm muscles with the rotatable curling rod or by doing tricep presses with the cable pull. Even joint exercises on the Autark 600 lat pull or bench press units are excellent ways to build up impressive arm muscles. You can optimally work your legs with the leg curl unit. You can work your back thigh musculature in a standing position and your front thigh musculature in a seated position. You can get the inner and outer side of the thigh (abductor/adductor exercises) into shape with the foot strap included in the scope of delivery. These exercises are very popular with women who want to counteract cellulite.
FINNLO Autark 600 workout tips:
The FINNLO Autark 600 makes it possible to build up muscle using the high resistance and to perfectly define your body with the flexible grip variations. do a moderate number of repetitions if you want to build up muscles. Choose your weight so that you can cleanly do 8 - 12 repetitions per set. If you want to shape your body and improve your proportions, then you should work in an endurance range. We recommend doing more repetitions (approx. 15 - 25 repetitions) with less weight. If you do not have a lot of time, we recommend alternating between certain muscle groups and their antagonistic, or opposing, muscle groups, such as biceps and triceps. By the antagonist muscles you stretch their opposite muscles, which then gives them a chance to recover. This allows for more consecutive sets. For example, switch from bicep curls to tricep presses on the cable pull. The biceps are relaxed and can recover because the triceps are strained. With the Autark 600, there are no limits to your workout - get fit with the fewest machines and the lowest cost possible. And this in the comfort of your own home.
Conclusion and overview
FINNLO Autark 600 is a comprehensive multi-station with over 30 exercise options and a high weight capacity, making it perfectly suitable even for ambitious bodybuilders. Strength-training with the Autark 600 quickly and effectively builds up muscle, strengthens any weak points such as the back or legs and defines your entire body. With a lot of repetitions and low resistance you burn a lot of calories and fat and quickly increase your endurance. Chest, back, abs, arms, shoulders and legs - all of your important muscle groups can be optimally worked with the Autark 600 from FINNLO. The scope of delivery includes numerous professional studio-quality accessories: a wide latissimus rod, cable-gross handholds, a tricep cable and a rotatable curling bar. Despite the many exercise options, the design of the FINNLO Autark 600 means you will save a lot of space. With dimensions when set up of just 196 x 110 x 198cm (L x W x H), the multi gym fits perfectly in small apartments.
The most important product information:
- Resistance system: weight plates (16 five-kilo weight plates)
- 80kg resistance/li>
- cable-cross function with rotatable handles for intense chest workouts
- Butterfly/bench press unit that can be folded back facilitates professional back pull.
- Studio-quality accessories: wide latissimus rod, rotatable curling rod, cable-cross handles, tricep cable for arm and six-pack workouts
- Two-piece back cushion
- Comfortable height-adjustable seat
- Adjustable footplate for standing and seated exercises
- Ball bearing mounted cable pull rollers for smooth sequence of movement
- Full metal cladding
- Exercises: Butterfly, bench press, latissimus pull, leg curl, arm curl, rowing, tricep press/pull, cable cross, crunches, back pull and many more.
- Dimensions when set up (L x W x H): 196 x 110 x 198 cm
- Space requirements (L x W x H): 220 x 110 x 195 cm
- Max. permissible body weight: 120 kg
- Colour: anthracite/black
|Label||FINNLO by HAMMER|
|Features / Additional Equipment||Cable-cross function (hand straps)
Ball bearing mounted pulleys
Steel pipe frame
|Weight block||80 kg (15 plates each 5 kg)|
|Max. resistance||80 kg|
|Upgradable with additional weights||No|
|Reversed leg raises||Yes|
|Training possibilities||Butterfly, bench press, latissimus pull, leg curl, arm curl, rowing, tricep press/pull, leg extension, ab exercises|
|Max. body weight||120 kg|
|Build up size (L x W x H)||190 x 115 x 196 cm|